No need to look around for a data plan for your 10-day trip to Vietnam, which allows you to:
- Enjoy Unlimited mobile data connection in Vietnam
- Get Internet in Vietnam in minutes
- Keep your primary SIM on your phone for receiving important SMS and calls abroad
- Set up and activate easily without passport show-off for registration or subscription.
- Avoid roaming or searching for public WiFi networks
This Vietnam eSIM unlimited data plan is your best choice. It is covered by Vinaphone network – which is one of the 2 biggest mobile operator in Vietnam.
You can see its coverage map here.
Wondering whether this eSIM works for your phone or not? Just make sure your phone has eSIM function and is unlocked, you can use this eSIM. You can check full list of eSIM-compatible devices here.
You can buy the eSIM before departure or even when you are in Vietnam. And its setup is effortless: You will receive a QR code immediately in your email. Scan it with your cellphone camera, and in a matter of minutes, you’re connected to the internet in the Vietnam. It’s that easy!
Good to know before purchase
What we'll send you
Right after your payment, we will send you an email with:
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you complete your order, you will receive within the eSIM QR code and users’ guide within 10 minutes. In case you cannot find it in your primary box, please check your spam, or promotion box. If it is not available there, please contact us via email [email protected] or Whatsapp +84876836168 for support.
Your plan starts the moment you scan the QR code and install the eSIM on your smartphone, but its QR code is valid for up to 15 days of your purchase. So you can buy this eSIM up to 15 days before your departure and install it before your flight. When installing it, please make sure that your phone Wi-Fi connection is stable.
No. When you eSIM gets expired, and you want to use more, please buy a new eSIM.
This Vietnam eSIM only comes with mobile data and a local phone number for receiving calls, SMS from Vietnamese phone numbers or register apps like Grab when you are in Vietnam. Its outgoing calls and SMS are blocked. But you can still make calls using apps like WhatsApp.
No. GIGA10U phone number can receive calls and SMS from Vietnamese phone numbers only.
Yes, this GIGA10U eSIM plan allows you to share data. In case the hotspot does not automatically work, please set your eSIM APNs to m9-wintel.
Like other esims, our Vietnam eSIM works on all device which is equipped with Add eSIM or Add mobile data feature.
They include, but not limited to:
- iPhones XR onwards, except for certain iPhones for China, Hong Kong, Macao market
- Samsung S20 onwards, except for certain Samsung S20/S21 FE and certain Samsung phones for USA and Canada markets.
- Google Pixel 3 onwards, except for certain Google Pixel 3 for Australia, Taiwan, and Japan markets.
For full list and important notes, please refer to https://gigago.vn/esim-compatible-devices/.
Yes, of course, you can. But please keep in mind the following things:
- Set your SIM card for phone calls and SMS, and Vietnam eSIM for mobile data on your phone.
- Do not Turn on Auto data switching mode on your phone (if any) to avoid data roaming charge on your primary SIM card.
- International roaming charges might be applied for making phone calls and sending SMS.
So, it is highly recommended to keep your primary phone number active only when you need to receive calls and SMS when you are in Vietnam. Otherwise, make full use of our esim’s unlimited data to contact your friends, family members via Apps like Whatsapp, etc.
The Vietnam eSIM uses Vinaphone, the second large mobile operator in Vietnam in Vietnam, but ranked top regarding upload and download speed.
Yes. This plan comes with 6GB of highs-speed data each day. After it is used up, you will have unlimited data at 218kbps for the rest of the day.