A trip without any interrupted internet connection with our Vietnam travel eSIM will be perfect.
Buy this prepaid eSIM for your half-a-month trip and get internet in Vietnam in minutes. Unlike the physical SIM Card which you can pick up when you are in Vietnam, you can buy this Vietnam 10GB eSIM no matter where you are. We will send you a QR code for downloading and installing it on your handset.
Owning a travel eSIM Card for Vietnam, you will:
- be saved from crazy international roaming fees,
- have your local SIM remained on your phone for emergency calls and SMS, and
- have your WhatsApp number kept on your phone to connect you with your friends and family.
Especially, you won’t suffer from any hidden charges with our eSIM Vietnam, as this plan is prepaid and covers all taxes in Vietnam.
Good to know before purchase
What we'll send you
Right after your payment, we will send you an email with:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. No matter you are in major cities like Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi, in rural areas like Trang An of Ninh Binh, Mekong Detal, or in a mountainous areas like Sapa, Ha Giang, or even a seascape like Ha Long bay, the internet connection is great with Gigago eSIM, as our eSIMs are provided by iTelecom – the first MVNO in Vietnam which share infrastructure of Vinaphone – the second largest mobile operator in Vietnam.
There are now up to 80 models of mobile phones, smartwatches and laptops supporting eSIM technology, including unlocked iOS and Android phones.
►You can check the full list here.
Yes. For your convenience, you are recommended to do so. You should also install the eSIM on your device before your flight as its installation requires your phone’s wifi connection.
Different from eSIMs from other providers, Gigago Vietnam eSIM provides not only data for internet connection but also a Vietnamese phone number for incoming calls and SMS.
In case you need to make calls, use WhatsApp or Skype through the use of your data plan.
Please be informed that the eSIM QR code can be scanned and installed once only. In case you have any issue adding it to your phone or using its data, please DO NOT REMOVE/DELETE it but contact us for support.
Yes. Our GIGA10 works well on eSIM supported iPads. However, as you cannot text to activate its data plan from your iPad, please contact us to activate the data plan when you need to use it.
Yes. Our GIGA10 works well on eSIM supported smart watches. However, as you cannot text to activate its data plan from your smart watch, please contact us to activate the data plan when you need to use it.
Yes. Normally, the hotspot will work automatically like you use a physical sim. But in some cases, you will need to set up the eSIM APN as follows:
- For iOS devices: Go to Settings > Cellular/Mobile data > your eSIM > Cellular Data Network, and then enter all APNs as m9-itelecom.
- For Samsung Phones: Go to Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access Point Name > Tab Add on top bar > Name it > APN as m9-itelecom
- For Google Pixel Phones: Go to Settings > Network & internet > SIMs > select your eSIM > Access Point Names > Tab + on top bar > Name it > APN as m9-itelecom