We care about our Privacy
1. Purpose of information collection
We use the collected information to serve various business purposes, such as:
- Completing transactions and invoicing for our products;
- Responding to your requests for services or support;
- Anticipating and resolving actual and potential issues with our products;
- Creating and improving products;
- Recommending additional products or services;
- Making internal business decisions about current and future benefits;
- Providing personalized services and experiences;
- Protecting our rights and property; and
- Contacting you about other services provided by Gigago.
All information you provide is fully secured and protected from unauthorized use. Your personal information will never be disclosed to a third party unless you give us permission to do so.
2. Collected Information
We take measures to ensure that the information you provide is recorded accurately and completely. We help you correct and modify the information you provide where appropriate.
a. Personal Information Collected on this Website from/about Clients
We collect your following personal details when you buy the esim on Gigago.vn:
- Your name:
- Your email address:
- Your phone number:
- Your address:
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Data Collected on this Website
We collect and store in our server logs non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, IP address, operating system, the date and time of visits, the pages visited on the site, time spent viewing the site, and return visits to the site.
We also use Google Analytics, a service that records non-personally identifiable data such as browser type, operating system, the date and time of a visit, where visitors came from, the pages visited on this website, the time spent viewing site, where visitors went when they left the site, and return visits to the site.
We aggregate this non-personally identifiable data to better understand how visitors use our site, and to help manage, maintain, and report on use of our website.
We may share this non-personally identifiable data with third parties for the limited purpose of reporting on use of our website, or to comply with applicable law.
We do not rent, sell or share any non-personally identifiable data collected on this website with third parties, including Google for marketing purposes including Remarketing.
c. Financial Transactions
Credit card transactions are processed through one of the major third-party credit card processing companies. All your information is encrypted and is used only to complete the appropriate transactions. Our database stores only the last four digits of your credit card to complete the verification and approval process.
e. System information
Gigago.vn reserves the rights to collect and store such information as IP address, browser type or operating system type. All the information is highly confidential and will be used exclusively for system administration purposes. This information helps diagnose problems, monitor traffic and site usage.
Gigago.vn uses e-mail to notify our members or clients about the eSIM QR Code and installation guide, or when new services or features are added. Our e-mail list is confidential and is never sold or given to third parties.
3. Data storage time
Your personal data will be kept until there is a request for cancellation. Otherwise, in all cases, your personal information will be secured on Gigago.vn servers.
4. Persons or organizations to have access to your information
- For our employees, there will be specialized departments to serve the customer care during the product usage process.
- Linked, co-implemented, outsourced programs for the purposes stated in Section 1 will always apply personal information security requirements.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required by law, and the disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal procedures.
- Business transfer (if any): In the case of merger, consolidation, or partial or full transfer with another company, the buyer shall have access to the information we store, including your personal information.
5. Address of the unit collecting and managing information
- Business name: GIGAGO TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Established and operating under Business Registration Certificate number 0110075417issued by the Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment on July 27, 2022.
- Headquarters: 23rd Floor, TASCO Building, Lot HH2-2, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
6. Methods and tools for users to access and edit data
If you have any request to access and correct the personal information provided, you can:
- Contact us directly via our Whatsapp/Hotline +84876836168
- Email us at [email protected]
7. Mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints related to misuse of personal information or the notified extent:
At Gigago, the protection of your personal information is very important, you are guaranteed that the information provided to us will not be shared, sold or rented by GIGAGO to anyone else. Gigago commits to only use your information:
- to improve service quality for customers
- to settle disputes and complaints
- When required by the law.
8. Other governing terms
This policy does not modify or alter any applicable agreement you have with Gigago. If you use or subscribe to our products, our Terms of Service and certain other terms may apply to your use, purchase, or subscription. If this policy conflicts with any portion of those terms and agreements, those terms and agreements govern to the extent of the inconsistency.
9. Changes to this policy
We may update this policy if we materially change our practices or if legal or regulatory changes require it. If we decide to use or disclose personal information in a way that is materially different from that which was stated in this policy at the time the personal information was collected, we will notify you by either sending a notice to the email address you provide to us or by placing a prominent notice on our Web sites. You should refer to this policy often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.
Communication over the Internet as well as transactions over the Internet are subject to various security risks. In no event shall Gigago be responsible for any damages or losses whatsoever, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, special or punitive, arising from or relating to the unauthorized use, change, deletion or exposure of any information, confidential or not, resulting from unauthorized breaking into the system or any other breach of security, or system failure.
Gigago hereby disclaims all warranties with regard to the hardware and software used to provide security and support this web site including all implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose and incidental, and special, direct or consequential damages.
Accordingly, Gigago, its officers and employees, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, and its third-party agents shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any inaccuracies, misuse, errors, third party interceptions, viruses, or hacker attacks resulting in loss of data or services including, but not limited to errors or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of services.
Gigago contains links to other sites. These links are provided exclusively for information purposes and to assist in locating other Internet resources. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
By accessing this site and using its services, you unconditionally agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement and our Terms of Service. You agree to comply with the terms that govern the use of this site and its services and that also govern all information provided by you and other users of Gigago.vn. If you do not agree to all or any of the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not use this site.
Gigago preserves the rights to adjust the Privacy Statement at any time without any notice, so we encourage our users and clients to read the Privacy before accessing to other pages of this website.