GIGA30 – Vietnam eSIM Daily 3GB – 10 days – Free Chat Apps
- Data: Daily 3GB and unlimited for Zalo, Whatsapp, Viber, Wechat
- Validity: 10 days
- Mobile Network Operator: Vinaphone
- Local phone number: Included
- Outgoing calls & SMS: Not included, but allowed with added credit
- Delivery time: Immediate, after payment
- Best time to buy: Before departure or in Vietnam
- Validity start: when the eSIM is installed on device
- Hotspot/Tethering: Yes
- eSIM Validity extension: Supported
No need to look around for a data plan for your 10-day trip to Vietnam, which allows you to:
- Enjoy up to 3GB of high-speed data per day and unlimited data for your Whatsapp, Viber, Zalo and Wechat.
- Get Internet in Vietnam in minutes
- Keep your primary SIM on your phone for receiving important SMS and calls abroad
- Set up and activate easily without passport show-off for registration or subscription.
- Avoid roaming or searching for public WiFi networks
This Vietnam eSIM data plan is your best choice. It is covered by Vinaphone network – which is one of the 2 biggest mobile operator in Vietnam.
You can see its coverage map here.
Wondering whether this eSIM works for your phone or not? Just make sure your phone has eSIM function and is unlocked, you can use this eSIM. You can check full list of eSIM-compatible devices.
You can buy the eSIM before departure or even when you are in Vietnam. And its setup is effortless: You will receive a QR code immediately in your email. Scan it with your cellphone camera, and in a matter of minutes, you’re connected to the internet in the Vietnam. It’s that easy!
Good to know before purchase
You can buy 15 days before departure
You can buy up to 15 days before departure and install the esim before your flight, to make sure you will get connected right after landing in Vietnam.
You must have a valid email address
This email address functions to receive the eSIM QR Code and installation and activation guide
What we'll send you
Right after your payment, we will send you an email with:
A QR Code
This is the eSIM Vietnam QR Code that you will add to your phone and activate it for your Vietnam travel.
To guide you through steps to install and activate your Vietnam data eSIM card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you complete your order, you will receive within the eSIM QR code and users’ guide within 10 minutes. In case you cannot find it in your primary box, please check your spam, or promotion box. If it is not available there, please contact us via email Hello@gigago.vn or Whatsapp +84876836168 for support.
Your plan starts when it is installed on your phone, So you should not install it too early, but just before your flight or upon landing in Vietnam.
You can buy this eSIM before your departure or when you are in Vietnam.
As the eSIM must be activated within 15 days of purchase, you should not buy too early.
Yes. When your esim almost gets expired and you want to remain in the country for a few days more, we can help you to extend its validity. Please contact us then.
Yes. However, the calls and SMS is not included in this plan.
In case you want to make outgoing calls and send SMS, please add credit with a Vinaphone topup card.
In case you need our help, please let us know.
Yes, this GIGA30 eSIM plan allows you to share data. In case the hotspot does not automatically work, please set your eSIM APNs to m3-world.
Like other esims, our Vietnam eSIM works on all device which is equipped with Add eSIM or Add mobile data feature.
They include, but not limited to:
- iPhones XR onwards, except for certain iPhones for China, Hong Kong, Macao market
- Samsung S20 onwards, except for certain Samsung S20/S21 FE and certain Samsung phones for USA and Canada markets.
- Google Pixel 3 onwards, except for certain Google Pixel 3 for Australia, Taiwan, and Japan markets.
For full list and important notes, please refer to https://gigago.vn/esim-compatible-devices/.
Yes, of course, you can. But please keep in mind the following things:
- Set your SIM card for phone calls and SMS, and Vietnam eSIM for mobile data on your phone.
- Do not Turn on Auto data switching mode on your phone (if any) to avoid data roaming charge on your primary SIM card.
- International roaming charges might be applied for making phone calls and sending SMS.
So, it is highly recommended to keep your primary phone number active only when you need to receive calls and SMS when you are in Vietnam. Otherwise, make full use of our esim’s unlimited data to contact your friends, family members via Apps like Whatsapp, etc.
The Vietnam eSIM uses Vinaphone, the second large mobile operator in Vietnam in Vietnam, but ranked top regarding upload and download speed.
When your daily limit is reached, you only can use Zalo, Whatsapp, Wechat, and Viber.