- Enjoy Unlimited cellular data connection in Vietnam
- Get Internet in Vietnam in minutes
- No need to remove your primary SIM if you need to receive SMS and calls abroad
- Easy to set up and activate after purchase with our user’s guide sent via email with your eSIM QR code. No registration or subscriptions required.
- 24/7 customer service in English
- Forget about roaming or searching for public WiFi networks
- Compatibility: all smartphones, and iPads with eSIM technology enabled. Operation on smartwatches and tablets is not guaranteed.
- Shipping: via email, no physical address required
- Designed for: tourism, backpackers, vacations, digital nomads, and business.
- Best buy: Before departure or in Vietnam
Good to know before purchase
What we'll send you
Right after your payment, we will send you an email with:
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you complete your order, you will receive within the eSIM QR code and users’ guide within 10 minutes. In case you cannot find it in your primary box, please check your spam, or promotion box. If it is not available there, please contact us via email [email protected] or Whatsapp +84876836168 for support.
Your plan starts the moment you scan the QR code and install the eSIM on your smartphone. So, you should not install the eSIM too early. But the eSIM QR code is valid for up to 15 days of purchase. As such, you can buy it even 15 days before your departure, but should only install it just before your flight or upon landing at Vietnam airport.
Please make sure that your phone Wi-Fi connection is stable at time of installation.
Regarding this Vietnam eSIM plan, a day means a natural day, which ends at 23:59:00 (Vietnam time). It means that the day when you install the eSIM is considered the first day of your esim validity.
No. When you eSIM gets expired, and you want to use more, please buy a new eSIM.
This Vietnam eSIM only comes with mobile data and a local phone number for receiving local calls, SMS or register apps like Grab when you are in Vietnam. Its outgoing calls and SMS are blocked. But you can still make calls using apps like WhatsApp.
No. GIGA7U phone number can receive calls and SMS from Vietnamese phone numbers only.
Yes, this GIGA10U eSIM plan allows you to share data. In case the hotspot does not automatically work, please set your eSIM APNs to m9-wintel.
Like other esims, our Vietnam eSIM works on all device which is equipped with Add eSIM or Add mobile data feature.
They include, but not limited to:
- iPhones XR onwards, except for certain iPhones for China, Hong Kong, Macao market
- Samsung S20 onwards, except for certain Samsung S20/S21 FE and certain Samsung phones for USA and Canada markets.
- Google Pixel 3 onwards, except for certain Google Pixel 3 for Australia, Taiwan, and Japan markets.
For full list and important notes, please refer to https://gigago.vn/esim-compatible-devices/.
Yes, of course, you can. But please keep in mind the following things:
- Set your SIM card for phone calls and SMS, and Vietnam eSIM for mobile data on your phone.
- Do not Turn on Auto data switching mode on your phone (if any) to avoid data roaming charge on your primary SIM card.
- International roaming charges might be applied for making phone calls and sending SMS.
So, it is highly recommended to keep your primary phone number active only when you need to receive calls and SMS when you are in Vietnam. Otherwise, make full use of our esim’s unlimited data to contact your friends, family members via Apps like Whatsapp, etc.
The Vietnam eSIM uses Vinaphone, the second large mobile operator in Vietnam in Vietnam, but ranked top regarding upload and download speed.
Yes. This plan comes with 4GB of high-speed data each day. After it is used up, you will have unlimited data at 218kbps for the rest of the day.